Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Back at Back Porch Memories...







Thanks to Dinah for her challenge for this month! She asked for an "All Paper Layout", meaning we can use patterned paper, corrugated paper and/or cardstock. Everything must be made from paper including the title, embellishments, journaling sheet, etc. We can do whatever technique we want with the papers.

I made this page for my niece Francheska... she's the "beauty and brains" daughter of my cousin Aries and wife Mylin. She graduated from Pre-school last March at the Dominican School of Calabanga, Bicol Province. I used here Chatterbox, Stemma, Anne Griffin, Autumn Leaves pps, CI journaling sticker, cardstock, corrugated board and foam tapes. I did handcutting, paper punches, and paper tearing for my techniques. I must say that I am now comfortable with a slanting photo... hehehe! Here's my layout...


TFL!

No comments: