Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope my Holiday greeting is not yet late! Sorry but I totally forgot... anyway, I posted it on my facebook, I just forgot to blog it! So from my family to yours... Dodo, Luigi, Lorenzo and I would STILL want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2012!


I'm on a two-week vacation from school, but its only now that I finally get to sit on my scrap table and WORK! I'm on an exclusive contract for scrap service for the coming months of my life. You may think that it will be kinda hard, but for me its a BREATHER for my daily routine. I mean, I just love LIFE, and this is my life. Scrapbooking is still here to stay with me.

This past few nights, just before I go to bed, there are some minutes of reminiscing how the year came up with me. I hope to blog it soon before I say my final goodbye to 2011. Okay that's it, have to go back to work for more, more pages!

TFL as always!

No comments: