Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PS-SE Christmas Party...

We had so much fun, kahit medyo late na kami dumating. The party organizers really had a great work for putting up this event... hats off to you!

The LB girls teamed with the supergirls Ems Foronda and BJay Jaminal, nahawa tuloy kami ng swerte! We won the altered dress form... many thanks to Studio Azul and Ms. Tin Yao for her generous prizes. Oh and thanks to Ms. Au Lim for the pictures!




And here's my yummy prize!



I took the chance to use my gift certificates as part of my Idol prize. Got a P600 discount from Lasting Impression for my Pink Bind-It-All. And here's my other prizes from Rekindled Moments, Memory Lane Store and Visual Creations... thanks po!





And this is my White Elephant pressies... it's my Pia Lopez! Thanks Pia!


Christmas is in the air! TFL!

No comments: