Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Colors of Christmas...

It's almost Christmas! And this is my favorite time of the year, oh not to mention that I will be another year older again!(that's the only part that I hate, hehehe!)It is so unsual of me that until now I haven't put up my tree and my trimmings. Enzo is finally complaining about it, then he would just go to Mommyla's house and play with their belen. Still have so many things to do and so many things to clean... tinatamad na tuloy akong gumalaw. But in spite of all these, I finally changed the look and color of my blog, kahit dito manlang may christmas spirit na sa bahay namin. Olive green and christmas red with a touch of gold are always my favorite christmas colors, that's why I choose these colors for the new look of my blog. With the guitar background playing "Joy to the World", saan araw-araw ay pasko na lang!

Last weekend I had a great experience, I was able to go to divisoria again after 3 years! Yes, eversince Enzo was born I haven't seen divisoria na. I almost bowed in front of the 168 mall, glad to be there for the first time. Although I did not shop much, just moving around gave me a back ache. But I have to look for something scrapable, well I got bottons, poinsettia flowers and ribbons from Tabora St. Then, we went to Memory Lane to pick up some orders and next was the openning of Lasting Impression in San Juan. I love your store Viv, very shabby chic and spacy. I got a new clear stamp and some more boy embies. It was a jam-packed day ... but I had a grandest time! Thanks to Ytet and hubby Alain for the whole day treat!


No comments: