Friday, May 2, 2008

Beach Adventure

Here's my layout for the Scrapbytes Challenge for the month of April... the challenge was to use at least 5 kinds of fonts on your title and photos to be used must show action. I used my Inque Boutique Dry Brush Alpha stamp on my letter "B". For the letter "E", I got a felt covered chipboard from All About Scrapbooking. "A" was a Thickers' Jewerly Box chipboard letter that I covered with PPs. Letter "C" was a Heidi Swapp chipboard letter that I painted with MM paint Honeydew. And Finally the letter "H", was a K & Company rubon. Here's my take to this challenge...



Journals: It took awhile before Chuy finally gave in... It was actually his second time to see a beach, but it was only now that he really enjoyed it! It turned out to be a good memory and a real adventure for him... 10 April 2008, Laiya, Batangas

1 comment:

Brad Carter said...

Holy Toledo, do you know how much ham I ate for dinner????