Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend of Challenges and Tutorials at SK...

Square Mini Book by Cookie Aguilar
We were partying here at home while having the tutorials... I had to take over Cookie's Tut because she had to leave for a family dinner. I made this for Garrie's wishes to make use of the pockets, really nice! Here's my mini...


I used here cardstocks, pps, ribbons, silk and paper flowers and buttons. The wishes were slipped in the pockets of the mini book.

My Challenge!
I was one of the RDs/DTs giving a challenge for this month. Unfortunately, I attended Garrie's baptism, so Cookie Aguilar had to cover me to post my challenge. My challenge was to create embellishments using patterned papers and cardstocks ONLY with different shapes and sizes. And lastly, include a memorabilia or an ephemera like tickets to movies/travel or receipts to a date.... etc!... easy, right!? Here's my sample layout...


Back to School... Chuy is back to school and he's a Senior Casa right now. And you know what? He goes to school ALONE now... no more Mommy beside him. I used here MM pps kit, AC Thickers foam letters, DCWV cardstock, Colorbox fluid chalk ink and glittered glue. The red heart on a stick was Chuy's first school art, I used it as a memorabillia.

Challenges end at 10 o'clock Sunday night, so you still have lots of time scrap it. Thanks for looking Peeps!

No comments: