Sunday, September 6, 2009

Speak...

... that was the theme during the layout challenge last Scrapfest 7. Challenge required 3 photos of you and used up all the stash on the challenge kit. It was about 3 in the afternoon that Friday before the Scrapfest when I shoot these photos, I had to set my cam on timer since there was nobody to take pictures of me. You can just imagine me running back and forth in setting the timer and giving a pose, hahaha! I wanted to show the different faces of me but I ended up making fun of myself, para akong sira just to have some decent photos. And so, here's the output...



Speak Your Heart... Patterned papers (which I forgot the name of the manufacturer!), Bazill cardstock, foam diecut letters, AC Thickers foam letters, MM acrylic paint, glittered glue, chipboard wings, 7 Gypsies journaling card, brads, buttons, ricrac, DMC thread, Prima flower and Colorbox fluid chalk ink. Thanks for my title, Timi!

My Shopping Treat! I spent more than a thousand for papers, PAPERS and papers like Scenic Route, Webster Pages, DCWV and October Afternoon, just 1 pack of AC Thickers letters, a Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Glass, and an A2Z Scraplets chipboard swirl. Yan lang and lots of FUN digging them! I haven't unpack them yet until now, hoping to play with them soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: