Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Official!

I am joining the Winter Design Team of Creative Scrappers! It's my first time to join a Sketch Blog and I am just sooo excited to try my hands on this kind of inspiration. I would like to thank Kristine for chosing me to join the Team K and I would like to congratulate my fellow designers on my team and Team L as well. Go Pinays... Helga Vergara, July Gaceta and Mia Caniza!

I will be on sem break starting Tuesday of next week, probably have all the time to work on my first sketch assignment. So please do watch out for the reveal on November 1 at the Creative Scrapper's blog.

Thanks for looking... YahOO!

10 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Congrats sis!!!!Panalo ka talaga hehhehehe!

Chiqui said...

super congrats to you!

July said...

Congrats!

Vivs said...

Congrats Ate Issa!

Alby said...

Congrats Issa! Looking forward to seeing your inspiring work. :D

Chowchow said...

Congrats Issa. Looking forward to more beautiful layouts from you.

ytet said...

Yahoong yahoo!! Congrats!!

Ella Go said...

congrats!

Wati Basri said...

congrats babe!

Mazlina said...

hi issa.. looking forward to work with you in CS!! Always love your work, been following through SK.. :))