Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sketchabilities # 41!

Its up and you can see the designer's inspirations here. Join us for another month of challenge and win exciting scrapbook goodies. In the meantime, here's my interpretation of sketch #41...




Rainbow of Friends... My scrapbooking buddies truly have unique birthday ideas and they make sure that you will be the happiest on your special day. Here we celebrated Dra. Chiqui and Ytet's birthdays at Sanctuario de San Pablo. Its such a nice place to create a rainbow of friendship! I used here Prima papers and flowers, cardstock, corrugated board, AAS gromets, fibers, lace, Ranger glossy accents and transparent letter stickers.

Just had my first PTC in school last weekend. I was so worried and nervous but it all turned out okay! Now we're heading towards the last quarter of the school year. It'll be exactly 6 weeks from now. At the same time, I am now busy preparing for little Lorenzo's 7th celebration. I need all the powers to do both Mommy and teacher duties, so wish me luck again.

Thanks for looking peeps!

No comments: