Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lorenzo's 7th Birthday Layouts!

I finally had the time to scrap a lot of Lorenzo's photos... been wanting to create an album for his 7th birthday celebration. Here are some of the pages I made, some were already posted before and some are not yet ready for uploading, SORRY! But I wish to share them with you...










Most of the pages, I used My Little Yellow Bicycle pps, October Afternoon pps, Dream Street pps, Scenic Route pps, DCWV and Bazzill cardstocks, Prima flowers, AAS covered buttons, puffy stickers, chipboard shapes, native twine, baker's twine, glittered glue, glimmer mists, buttons, laces and ribbons, Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts, and a lot more goodies

I'm feeling a lot better now, been down with slight fever and stomach ache since last weekend. Hoping to be back to my normal self in a few days... to be SCRAPPING again!

Thanks for looking, as always!

No comments: