Monday, July 4, 2011

Scrap-It-Lah!

... I'm so excited to be their Guest DT this month in SIL Malaysia! And so I challenge you Scrappy Mommies: Scrap a multi-photo page of at least 5 colored and black and white pictures, and show us your journals to make it complete. EASY, right?! So here's what I want to share with you...



Happy Me!... This is what I feel everytime I wake up in the morning blessed with a brand new day. I used here Websters Pages pps, Pink Paislee pps, Bazzill cardstock, Ranger distressed inks, Prima flowers, laces, AC Thickers chipboard letters, glittered glue and Tsukeneko inks.

Please join us for this month's challenge and win these yummy goodies! So what are you waiting for scrappy mommies!



It's Monday once again, time to MOVE it! Need to be positive in all the things that will be coming along the week. Lorenzo will be having his 1st Long Test in Grade One and I'm short of time for my Prelims too. Lorenzo is doing good in Math, but Teacher Helga called me up for some back up for his English subject. I wonder what is going on with Luigi? Everyday seemed to be moving fast but everything is under control, stress is far out! I just wish to find time to create and play, hahaha!

Happy Monday peeps and thanks for looking as always!

No comments: