Thursday, September 20, 2012

Joined an Online Crop...

Yup! In the middle of my cramming time in school and teaching load, I managed to do a little scrapping. Eventually, to clear my mind and start anew. Here are two sketches from pagemaps and my version of them...

Fun... Catherine's grand time at the Whalers Village in Hawaii. I used here DCWV pps and cardstocks, Bangkok flowers, Mulberry flowers, and AC journaling stickers.


Threesome... Catherine with her 2 other cousins, having a threesome moment! I used here DCWV pps and cardstocks, Maya Road mist, native twine and Jillibean journaling sprout.

I finally finished my first trimester in MBA, really HARD and stressful, and I can't believe I was able to finished it along with tons of paper requirements. I promise myself to unwind for the coming 2 weeks. But it seems like I am still loaded with other things-- ribbons orders, scrap service to deliver, mini albums and grades! Just taking it slow for now and giving myself some most needed rest. 

Will be back for more layouts to share... promise! Thanks for looking peeps!

No comments: