Monday, October 1, 2012

Summer 2012

Here's another sketch from the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog made by Kath, you can view the other inspirations here... Join us for another challenge!






Summer 2012... We didn't have much of summer getaways this year because we were busy preparing for my brother's wedding in April. Chuy had his first swim for this summer during his cousin Pia's 3 birthday. I used here Dreams Street pps, Scenic Route pps, cardstocks, Maya Road mist, and brads.

Hey its Monday and its a work day for me, I still have 3 weeks for lectures and a final exam by mid-October. Christmas carols are all over the air and I'm now making my lists for Christmas presents and giveaways. I'm getting excited as the holidays come near...

Have a great week ahead peep and thanks for looking as always!

No comments: