Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting ready for the Holidays...




I always want to give personalized gifts before I finally head on the mall. With my workload and school load now, its really hard to squeeze some time to play. I made mini notebooks for girlfriends, scrapbook pages and photo frames for my close friends and families. I just hope they like my little something!

Barely 2 weeks before Christmas and I am now in panic mode! I'm not yet done with shopping and parties are soon coming. School is still up until the 21st... I still have 3 days of lectures and quizzes and a critic paper to submit for the gradschool. When can I be FREE for a vacation?! Can't wait for it because I have tons of scrap assignments to finish for next year's showing. 

On the other hand, life won't be exciting without anything to do at all. Still loving it inspite of the paperworks in the gradschool, late classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, and the endless Mommy duties. All these things just tell me one thing... I'm still alive and kicking! 

Thanks for looking peeps! Did you check your lists twice? Then go now to shop!

No comments: