Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cable Car Ride

I am taking things easy as I do my countdown on my vacation days... I have exactly 8 days before work and 6 days before my 4th semester in school starts. I am just happy to spend my 3 weeks scrapping and scrapping! I made 40 12x12 pages, 3 6x12 pages and 2 months backlog in my Project Life. I am just happy that Mr. Mojo never left me, well I still have a few pictures to end this summer vacation.

I also facebook a lot and found this challenge at Scrap Around the World through one of their design team member Teacher Jessy Christopher whom I met during my Scrapping Kids days in Singapore. The inspiration I got from the mood board was the camera and the captured moments, while I just followed the sketch with my own interpretation. Here goes my page...

Cable Car Ride... Lorenzo was afraid but enjoyed the ride afterwards. It was one of the unforgettable experience in  Ocean Park, Hong Kong. I used here K and Company pps, AC cardstock, My Little Showbox pps and Echo Park cardstock stickers, metal brads, cork sticker and Maya Road glimmer mist.

Its great to be joining online challenges once again, I miss this so much! I hope to find time to search and join from time to time. Oh well, it brings back the old days of scrapbooking, sites, online contest, prizes, random picking and a lot more. So goodluck to me!

Thanks for looking and happy scrapping!

No comments: