Thursday, May 14, 2015

2014 Project Life...

My Project Life is finally updated and ready for many more memories to come! But for now, I am posting our life in 2014. It was loaded with travels, family bondings and gatherings, homecomings and happy experiences. Here goes!


 











It was so hard to shoot these pages, took me awhile to edit them too. But I am just so happy to look at them and recall all the memories. I used here Simple Stories' Sn@p Life! and assorted papers, washi tapes, DMC threads, buttons, stickers, and cardstocks. 

Moving on to the rest of the days, summer is about to end! I think I had been productive so far... stayed at home for the kids for a couple of weeks, vacationed a little, cleaned the house and SCRAPped a lot! I am going to miss these moments when school days are here again. Oh anyway, I still have two weeks to enjoy!

Have you captured your life lately? Try doing it on Project Life pages. Happy Creating as always!

TFL!

No comments: