Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Little Attic- Valerie Salmon's Sketches!

Took me a long while again to post some creations! I always sneak to scrap upstairs when I have the luxury of time, this helps me throw away all my stress at work, hahha! Here are two of my latest pages...





22 Complete Bliss... is a page to celebrate my eldest's 22nd birthday! We had an eat-all-you-can lunch with the family and his bestfriend Von, then just strolled around Glorietta. I am just happy that I have a 22 year old already. I used here Making Memories and My Simple Stories pps and cardstock stickers, AC Thickers foam numbers and DMC threads. This was inspired by Valerie Salmon's sketch posted in the Attic.




Teacher's Day 2015... It was my 5th year in teaching and what a great way to be honored and loved by the students was to read their messages and wishes. Valerie Salmon's sketch gave me so much room to put some of these messages, just loving it. I used here AC white cardstock, DMC threads, My Simple Stories pps and cardstock stickers and Memories Mists mango lemonade spray.

Thanks to Nette of My Little Attic for providing us with Valerie Salmon's sketches. My layouts were super late because of work load, but I had a great time using them with my photos and memorabillas. I am kinda short of photos this year, but I promise myself to catch many more memories soon.

Life is a bit hectic lately, I wish to unwind and relax soon in my little haven upstairs... thanks for looking as always!

No comments: