Sunday, March 27, 2016

For the LOVE of Babies!


I have been watching a lot of diaper cake tutorials in You Tube, but I simply don't have the guts to do it. I got an old Easter egg basket and finally had my fingers moving. I bought some baby things for a co-faculty who's been on the waiting line to pop. With my wired ribbons, some popsicle sticks, tapes and hot glue, here's my little bunch of surprise...


Hope she likes it!

I finally dusted off my scraproom last Good Friday (we celebrated Holy Week in the Philippines and its a super holiday!). Rearranged a few drawers, moved some tables and finally started working on my CREATE letters. Watch out!

Second semester of school year 2015-16 is finally over and I'm slowing down on work. Hopefully there will be no more work on Saturdays so I can play and scrap. Summer is in the air and its time once again to create memories with the kids and the family.

TFL, til the next creation peeps! 



No comments: