Thursday, March 19, 2020

2018 Project Life

I am on my third day of  working from home and finally, squeezing some time to BLOG! 

The corona virus has been a hot issue for a couple of weeks ago, but it was only this week when the Philippine government decided to lockdown Metro Manila and now, our province, Laguna. I am not bothered to work from home, for me its just okay because I get to cook, bond with my boys, clean as usual and mess my scraproom again. I am just worried about all the news that have been going around and how our country will recover from this virus scare. Which makes me ask myself... why is this all happening to the world?!

I have to have happy thoughts! As I opened my PL album, I realized 2018 was sooo delayed in posting. Now, its time to share!


















2018 was full of memories... My family in the United States of America all came home in February. My brother Louie came home twice to be with us too. I was able to visit Seoul, Korea in April. I celebrated my Golden Day in December and just had the whole year full of happy memories. I used here Simple Stories paper packs, assorted pattern papers and cardstocks, button, stickers, paper flowers, ribbons, inks and other memorabillas. 

Thank you for looking and looking forward to more creative sharing and memory making!

No comments: