Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kaya? Kaya!

Here's another Kaya entry... my mistake to post a page for Luigi! Buti na lang Timi buzzed me to check out the requirements and so, since I still have enough time to scrap, I made a new page just for Janis' Kaya 26. Requirements needed a page about yourself and use of pearls on it.


Capture Life's Little Treasures...Here's a photo of me using my cousin Ronald's heavy and loaded digicam... my EOS 350D came from him and he replaced it with this sweet baby EOS 40D. Now, I shouldn't be missing anything, everything needs to be captured... hahaha! I used here Basic Gray Aged and Cofused Vagabond-Fog pps, Love Elsie-Zoe Click Click and Sketch Book pps, rub-ons, KI lace cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, glittered glue, Prima epoxy sticker and flowers, Colorbox fluid chalk ink, Vellum writer pen and AAS pearl conchos.

My sky maybe partly cloudy lately, but I have all the mojos to create and scrap. I have something to do while I steam off, thank God for SB. Thanks for looking!

No comments: