Sunday, June 7, 2009

THANK YOU!

When I went away for three days, my scrap table was a total disaster! My things were all around the living room, old and new stash were all rumbled up. Thank God for today, I was able to organize, take pictures and thank the people behind my new yummy stash... here goes!

Thanks to Joanne Yap for these wonderful pasalubong from Australia... my hands are itching to start playing with these new eyelet setters.

Secret!!! Salamat muli sayo, alam mo na kung sino ka!? I love, love, love these papers...

This one came from ate Liezl's friend... thanks ate Liezl for sharing them with me.



Thanks to Wati Basri and Mich Ku, my co-RD and DT at Scrappin' Kids for sending me these things. They are so generous to share their blessings! I would also like to thank Cabbie Lopez for bringing them home from Singapore.

I almost forgot to post this one... these came from my dear friend Cookie Aguilar. Its part of our swap at SK, super dami ng pinadala nya di ba! Thanks Cookie...

My sister in law's sister gave this MM kit from New York. Thanks Meanne and Ed!

Hmmm... these 2 8x8 K and Company albums came from my cousin Marilyn from California. I love the girly colors!

Ay ito, hindi na ito RAK! Ate Liezl bought this in Singapore, umamot lang ako! Finally I got some new Prima flowers.

I bought these from Rekindled Moments store... I love this new line of Little Yellow Bicycle-Love Letters and Elle's Studio mini tags, wanna make a mini album out of it.

So what's next... clean table, organized papers and embies, newly printed photos... hmmm!? Have to find Mr. Mojo to finally get myself scrapping! Happy weekend everyone...

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

jothescrapaddict said...

youre welcome -- as always !

Naddy said...

wuhooo so many cool stash ;)