Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kaya 28!

I have a 4-day vacation after my exams and I anticipated it with a lot of SCRAPPING and BLOGGING! I spend the whole day finishing, taking pictures, editting and blogging all these 4 new layouts... whew! And so I'm finally done with my Kaya 28 layout...



Beginning Today... I cannot resist to scrap my FB profile photo, thanks to my cousin Ronald for this hocus-focus shot last month. I have a design layout in mind but I just don't have a title for this one. So, Timi and Yvette thought about the title "Beginning Today" because of my new shift in life and career (kuno!) and that I must continue to grow and find peace in whatever I want to do. Pwede?! I used here Spanish Soccer pps, Prima Urban Cosmo pps, cardstocks, Prima artistry flowers, foam flowers, silk leaves, Hambly transparency, glittered glue, corrugated board, Basic Grey Wilma chipboard letters, AC Thickers foam letters, Ranger glossy accents and distressed ink-antique linen, MM acrylic paint-evergreen.

Kaya ba? Kayang kaya!

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

What a beautiful layout to complement such a beautiful picture. Nicely scrapped Issa and nicely taken Cousin Ron.

Naddy said...

Beautiful LO Issa... :)