Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sharing Something New...

I'm finally scrapping after a week of Midterm Exams! These photos and papers have been sitting here for quite some time already. It feels good to unwind and just do whatever you like, hindi ba?



... at 70 Made this page for my Mom who recently celebrated her 70th birthday. I used this as a sample during the Scrapaholics' event last weekend, at least may natapos ako! I used here Basic Grey Fusion Chartreuse pps, Cardstock, Pressed Flowers pps, Melissa Frances pps and tag, Prima flowers, silk leaves, Hambly transparency, WRMK precious metals, buttons, DMC thread and AC Thickers chipboard letters.



Text Me...here's the last photos of our Bohol Adventure, I think I was able to make 4 pages for Luigi. I used here Crate Stripes pps, Imaginisce Exotic East pps, DCWV cardstock, Teresa Collins 4x4 pps, AC Thickers glittered chipboard letters, Terry Martin letter stickers, metal charms, brown brads and Colorbox fluid chalk ink.

TFL!

No comments: