Friday, November 20, 2009

Piggy Wedding...

My cousin's wedding is coming really soon and I am just so excited for her... I was in charged of the invites! We've been planning on the design for quite some time and it was a little hard for me to put those pig faces in a formal wedding invitation. Oh well, its her wedding and she wants those PIGS! Thanks to Helga and her Wishblade for making those 4-piece cute faces.



I made the envelopes ahead of time. Then, I inked each of the 4-piece with brown fluid chalk ink and put foam tapes on each piece to create depth on the pig's face. After assembling it, I placed a pair on a round cardstock which will serve as a name tag. Accessorized with gold ribbons and finally its DONE!

TFL! Have a nice day everyone!

1 comment:

elina said...

these are soooo cute!!!!