Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sketch #78!

I know this is super late! but this was up already last Sunday at the Creative Scrapper's blog. Thanks to our sketch designer July Gaceta for this wonderful sketch and inspiration. Now, here's my page...






Ninong is HOME!... My brother Louie is home for a month vacation from his work in Dubai, and my kids are all excited for his homecoming. They were like flies flying around him all the time! I used here DCWV cardstocks, MME 29th Street Market pps, Fancy Pants Splendid pps, WRMK tag, 7 Gypsies cardstock sticker, AC Thicker's chipboard letters, MM acrylic paint, glittered glue, MM tiny alphas, gold wire and creative imagination stickers.

Its been two weeks since I last posted... I'm bad! Thanks for looking anyway!

4 comments:

July said...

Love your take, boyish-feel.

yumiko said...

Hi!! Love your page!!

Wati Basri said...

great take on the sketch as usual you did great with boy page :)

Anonymous said...

Whenever I see your blog, it gives me such a warm feeling. Scrapbooking has that "martha stewartness' to it - a very "homey" feel. Thanks for introducing me to this. A trip to Michaels (arts and crafts store in North America) reminds me of your scrapbooking.
~Alice Frias