Monday, August 9, 2010

She...

I am so happy that I am still with Scrap Yourself and I'm on my second term now! And for my first post assignment, I thought of posting this old project we did during one of Scrapping Moms' Scrapfest in Manila. The album comes in a unique top loading box and slip on 6x6" page protectors. Please join us at Scrap Yourself blog and be inspired to start creating about yourself...




The pages were created on 6x6" Basic Grey papers, Prima flowers, brads and metal ornaments, buttons and threads, cardstocks, ribbons, fluid chalk inks and epoxy letter stickers. The album case was customized and was covered with Chatter Box papers and decorated with K and Company papers and some ribbons. This happened to be my first "All About Me" project and it made me appreciate and love myself more.

Happy Monday friends and thank you for always dropping by my blog...

2 comments:

Alby said...

Brought back memories! Hanapin ko nga She album ko. :)

Chowchow said...

I still can't bring myself to scrap about myself yet. Still loving to scrap about kiddy moments. Will have to try scrapping about me soon. Thanks for the inspirations here Issa.