Monday, August 30, 2010

Give Yourself...

Hello Everyone! It's Monday and its Scrap Yourself reveal for me again. Do visit us daily in our blog because we have lots of ideas and inspirations to keep you creating and scrapping.



Give Yourself... This photo was taken at the Japanese Garden in Caliraya, Laguna, Holy Thursday of last year. It was a time for meditation and thinking about what I want to happen in my life. Then I thought that I should believe in myself first and I should give myself more love, dream and time and to make things possible! I used here Webster's Pages -Sweet as Cherry Pie, Set the Table and Magical Wishes, Magical Life, lace, abaca twine, Prima flowers, MM gem brad, foam flowers, Kaisercraft's pearls, Tattered Angel marshmallow glimmer mist and Nicole nostalgic shapes.

Last week was a little depressing for us Filipinos because of the hostage taking and a lot of national issues, I wish this new week will be a lot better. I'm starting it up with a-Mommy's day OUT with my fellow Scrapaholics, we are going to celebrate Ate Liezl's birthday somewhere south of Laguna. Today is a holiday and the kids are staying home with their Dad... wish the house is still up when I get home tonight.

Have a great week ahead and TFL!

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

What a creative LO - love your layering of the chipboard and florals.