Monday, September 6, 2010

Caramaon...!

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

Last week was full of anticipation and preparations, but somehow it was FUN! It started off with a grand birthday celebration of a co-scrapaholic Ate Liezl. It was a whole day of bonding, eating and adventure. Let me share a layout I made as part of our birthday gift for this special friend...



Caramaon Fun! I love this picture of Ate Liezl and her 2 girls. I can just imagine how Caramaon looks like and excites people with her beautiful waters and beaches. I used here black cardstock, Webster Pages Seaside Diecut pps, Scenic Route pps, AC Thickers foam letter stickers, MM acrylic paint, Tattered Angel marshmallow glimmer mist, Miss Elizabeth 3D travel stickers, Kaisercraft pearls, Tim Holtz journaling ticket, ribbon, flower, abaca twine, AC stickers and AAS pearl gromets.

So, my brother is HOME for a month... so this means, I will always be on the GO and BUSY! We'll spend most of the time with him because he usually stays with us only one month in a year. Aside from me, my boys are also excited to be with him. Here's my goodies from brother Louie... thanks Kapatid!



Happy ME! Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Naddy said...

Love the simplicity & the colours of the LO!!!

fitflop, i love it too :)