Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm Back!

Its been three weeks since I last shared a page and its been more than a week since I last scrapped too. I was literally OUT most of the time since my brother came home for vacation. His three weekends were fully loaded with family bonding and gatherings, while I had tons of photos taken, I can't wait to scrap them all. Well, its GOOD to be back... and I just missed blogging!



Boy Thing! Here's a page I did for Lorenzo when he lost his lower front teeth in July. I am excited because this just showed that my little boy is growing up. Many things changing about him and I have to document them all. I used here Bazzill scalloped cardstock, My Little Shoebox pps Away we Go- Let's Ride and Vroom!, Kaisercraft crafter's acrylic paints, Tim Holtz's journaling tickets, Fancy Pants buttons, baker's twine, American Craft Dear Lizzy's phrase stickers, Tattered Angels marshmallow glimmer mist, AAS letter foam stickers and Jenni Bowlin's letter stickers.

Please watch out for my first reveal at Sketchabilities on October 15. We prepared new and exciting sketches for you scrapbooking addicts. I'm heating up my mojo and hopefully be back in scrapping real soon... Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Naddy said...

cool LO issa :)

von.dluffy said...

i like ur blog.. where can u buy those materials aside from National bookstore?

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

Hi Von.dluffy... you should try shopping online, we have online stores here in the phils... i have a list on the right side of my blog... happy scrapping!

von.dluffy said...

oh ok. I'll check on it..

thanks

von.dluffy said...

where do u mostly buy ur scrap materials online?

thanks

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

yes! where do you stay in the Phils? kasi minsan we have scrap gathering in Manila and these online stores come together and we can shop there.

von.dluffy said...

I live in Las Pinas City.