Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sketchabilities #37!

Hello everyone! I am officially on vacation starting today, YeHey! I wish to start it with blogging because I really missed my scrapping life. I wish to share this Christmas layout which I did for Sketchabilities...




Believe... This is my bestfriend Mae and her family who stays in America. Got lots of her photos and planning to scrap them one by one. I just miss her so much because we haven't seen each other for about 10 years since I visited her in California in 2000. This one is for you! I used here Fancy Pants papers and card, DCWV paper, Bazzill cardstock edges, glittered glue, blings, corrugated board and Tattered Angel glimmer mist.

18 days OFF from school starts today! I wish to spend my Holiday with my boys and family of course, I want to go somewhere, spend some time with the Scrapaholics, SCRAP and blog again, back up my photo files aside from my passport storage, study my coming lessons and make my tests, and just RELAX! A lot of things to do, I just hope everything fits in 18 days...

Its almost Christmas now and I know that everybody is busy partying and shopping. But THANK YOU SO MUCH for always dropping by here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, Eins... you're making me cry! Thanks for the Beautiful page you made. I'm posting it on FB if you don't mind? Proud to be your best friend after all these years. Has it been that long??? I miss you more!