Monday, March 7, 2011

Sketchabilities # 42!

This may come late here in my blog... been quite busy for the past weeks! But it always excites me to share a page for Sketchabilities! Here's sketch 42 and its up here...




Shabu-shabu... It was our 18th wedding anniversary and we celebrated it in Tagaytay. We were driving around the hill to find a good place to have lunch when we found this shabu-shabu resto. Tried it and the last thing I heard was a lonnnggg BURP! It was Lorenzo's first time to cook and eat shabu-shabu. I used here DCWV Green Stack pps, cardstocks, AC Thickers foam shapes, K and Company diecut flowers, Jillibeans journaling sprouts, DMC thread and Ranger glossy accents.

Been out of touch for almost 3 weeks, been so occupied preparing for Lorenzo's 7th Birthday Bash plus need to do the final stretch for school requirements. All came up at the same time and I was afraid I might lost time. But inspite of all these, blessings are still pouring! Thank God!

Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: