Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friendship!

It was a total career change for me... from being an Accounting Assistant in a government office, to a crafter-proprietor and now a Teacher! I found good friendship along the way...


Bliss... Cheers to a blissful friendship Mam Glendz! Thanks for making my first year of teaching really fruitful and meaningful. I used here DCWV pps, Provocraft pps, AC pps, cardstocks, Prima flowers, paper flowers from Bangkok, AAS pearl brad, silk flowers, glittered glue and Brillance ink. This page was inspired by a sketch.



Friends... Teacher Alleli is a great teacher, not just for Pre-schoolers but to me also, a pre-schooler by heart and mind, hahahah! I used here DCWV pps, cardstocks, button, native twine, Reeve's gold acrylic paint, ribbons, silk leaves and foamed flowers. This layout was inspired by one of my favorite sketches from my previous DTs.



My Baby Yo!... Shiela will always be a baby sister to me. The short time we've been together was like forever. I used here Dream Street pps, cardstocks, ribbons, foamed flowers, Brilliance ink and glittered glue.



Teacher Remy... She's like a big sister to me who always makes me happy and smile each day of my stay in the school. I used here Bohemian pps, Kaisercraft and MM acrylic paints, Jillibeans Soup pps, Dream Street pps, cardstocks, Prima flowers, fabric flowers, AAS brad, Maya Road and Tattered Angel glimmer mist and Brilliance ink. Just trying my hand on my old paints that's been sitting in my cabinet for years. I'm glad to play with them again!

Holy week is almost over and today is Easter Sunday! This year's Holy week celebration was a bit low, we stayed mostly at home and spent much time SCRAPPING! Well, I'm still the happiest in spite of all... made 10 pages and counting!

Have a blessed EASTER everyone, Jesus LOVES us all! Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: