Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sketchabilities #44!

This will be my last layout for Sketchabilities for my October 2010-March 20111 term. Its okay because I will be back for another 3 months! Can't wait to share my latest creation...




Turning 7... These photos were taken days before Lorenzo turned 7, had to schedule a photo op just for his upcoming birthday then. I used here Bazzill edges cardstock, MME pps, Ranger distressed ink, cardstock, AC Thickers chipboard letter stickers, AAS chipboard embellishment, Autumn Leaves clear buttons, baker's twine, MM clear word stickers, KI ribbons and Maya Road glimmer mist.

I am so excited because summer is almost here! I will be taking a few weeks off from teaching and probably then, I can have some time to SCRAP! I am anticipating scrapbooking classes too for beginners, I hope plans will push through by mid of this month. I am also excited to play with my co-scrapaholics this coming Holy week! So I am crossing my fingers for an exciting summertime...

Thanks for looking as always!

2 comments:

iza said...

hi issa,
love ur lo as usual.the stle n the colors...

Mazlina said...

thanks for dropping by my blog.. looking forward to working with you in Sketchabilities! :)))
btw - love your take for this sketch.. awesome colors and love the embellies!!