Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Overnight Crop!


We celebrated Ate Liezl's birthday with another scrapbuffet-style cropping last weekend and its another blast! The scrap addicts were in violet color code and the celebrant was in hot pink! Here's what I have done during the 16 hours day off...




Chill!... My two boys running around John Hay's Commissary! I used here Prima pps, October Afternoon pps, Scenic Route chipboard shapes, buttons, native twine, AC Thickers foam letter stickers, Maya road mist and cardstocks.



Best Friends...Lorenzo just hates mascots and clowns, but during his 7th Birthday he instantly liked Ronald McDonald. I used here Scribble Scrabble pps, cardstock, chipboard, Tattered Angel glimmer mist, native twine, buttons, October Afternoon and Scenic Route chipboard shapes and Jillibeans journaling sprouts.




Wiggy Wig!... Lorenzo bought this funny looking wig on our way home from Baguio and he wore it while we had a stop at one of the toll gate, the toll cashier was shocked but was laughing when he saw Lorenzo and our driver. I used here 7 Gypsies pps, 3BIAR pps, carstock, Prima shipboard shapes, baker's twine, buttons, October Afternoon chipboard shapes and AC Thickers foam letter stickers.




Family Time... Family time-out at Exotica Resto in Kalayaan, Laguna, where you can eat snakes, snails, birds and wild pig! I used here KI Memories assorted papers, cardstocks, brads, native twine, AAS chipboard shapes and foam letters, chipboards, Maya Road and Memories Mists and ribbons.

Its MONDAY once again! and I have a lot to be thankful once again! First of all, I want to thank Ate Liezl for the check she gave me and its ready for encashment along with my positive dreams! My good scrapping buddies for another bonding moment! And thank God, I was able to relax and unwind during the weekend. I'm done checking my midterm exams and finalizing my grades, done with mommy duties, and now ready to scrap again to finish some more photos for service. And this is just LIFE, loving it!

TFL folks, happy scrapping as always!

No comments: