Monday, August 8, 2011

You are Amazing...

Happy Monday Everyone!

I realized, I don't have a DT assignment anymore! I'm a little sad. But on the other hand, I'm happy because I never run out of service. Just as I'm about to finish an album another one is coming up. So this means, I'm still on the grind and its keeping my brain cells in control! Its sharing time once again, and here's what I did last week...


You are Amazing! Its the graduation photos of my two boys and their medals too. My husband and I were just so proud to share their achievements, Luigi got a Loyalty Award for staying at MSMSI since pre-school and Lorenzo was awarded Logical Math-Time Smart Kid during their graduation on March 31 of this year. I used here The Girls' Paperie pps, Pink Paislee-Daily Junque Number pps, cardstocks, Crate Paper Trims- Toy Box Collection ribbons, AC metal embies from my bestfriend Mae, Jillie Beans journalling sprouts, Sassafras flowers and buttons, assorted buttons, baker's twine, Riff Raff chipboards, Scribbles transparent stickers, and Ranger distress inks.

Another thing that's keeping me busy is my teaching job. I'm happy with my weekly schedules in work and at home. I get to study, play and bond with my family in a very regular routine. This month will be a little busy in school because Midterms is shortly coming up. Means I'm halfway done with my first semester in teaching college, YahOooo!

Weather is still eratic, but I'm HAPPY to see the SUN from time to time! Hope you all have a happy week ahead... Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: