Monday, October 31, 2011

It's SemBREAK!

Actually, my last day at work was last October 21 and I was then officially on vacation for almost 4 weeks... GREAT! I've been scrapping since then, finishing a set of photos for a friend in USA. I noticed Lorenzo's play area since its just across my working table, it was a TOTAL MESS! Since Shoemart was on sale last weekend, I went on a short shopping trip and found this little shelf for his Transformer robots and these white plastic baskets for his numerous toys. Yup, my cleaning and moving around my little house was not yet done, and I'm clearing up to give some space for Christmas!



Finally finished 43 pages as of today... 12 more to GO! and this box is ready to GO!

I need to maximize the 2 weeks vacation left before 2nd Sem starts. I have to start making my Christmas projects so I won't run out of time again. I'm excited to go back to school, just wondering what my teaching load will be? Tomorrow is All Saints Day here in the Phils, people will all be out in the cemeteries. I'm gonna visit my Dad, my lola and uncles, and of course, my angel Maxine.

Thanks for looking and happy Sembreak! Hahaha!

No comments: