Friday, January 20, 2012

Kaisercraft Pages...

Squeezed in some pages for my family in America, we'll be sending them by the end of this month. Here goes...




My cousin Donna and her husband Seth... I used here Kaisercraft pps, Prima flowers, buttons and native twine, Memory Mist, AAS wooden fences and fabric brads, K&Company embossed word stickers and cardstock.



Bliss... I used here Kaisercraft pps, MM note worthy pad paper, Prima flowers, AAS fabric brads, AC Thickers chipboard lettes and Ranger distressed ink.



Pretty Gorgeous... She's my niece Graciana Sybill! I think my title matched perfectly right? I used here Kaisercraft pps, cardstocks, Prima flowers, buttons, native twine, puffy stickers and K&Company embossed words stickers.

Wish to thank my friend Cookie Aguilar for giving me this Devonshire Collection paper of Kaisercraft, love the orange and light blue-flower theme of this collection.

Its going to be a long weekend again and its Chinese New Year on Monday! Hubby is coming home for the weekend, crossing my fingers for that! Nothing much to do in the house, my lectures are all done and I just need to do a little reading, kids are just fine... well, I guess its PLAYTIME once again!

Have a great weekend peeps, TFL!

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

loved them!!! simply stunning!