Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nephews and Nieces...

Just finished a few more simple pages for my nephews and nieces in the States... just a little Thank You for the generosity of my family there. Here's what I came up to...






I used here DCWV, SEI and Websters Pages pps, Prima flowers, native twine, fabric covered brads, buttons, cardstock stickers, cardstocks, and All About Scrapbooking stash.

The year of the DRAGON continues to spare me with his POSITIVE VIBES! Chinese readings say its also my year now, GREAT! Although I'd been sick of palpitations mid of January, I feel a lot better now after an ER run last Friday. Still catching up with my scrapping assignments, I'm on my 57th page for this year and still a lot more lined up. I'm slowly coping up with the absence of my Hubby and just anticipating his once-a-week appearance at home. Oh well, still have 9 weeks in school and, me and my 2 boys are still facing the everyday life of it. Still loving LIFE, I believe!

And scrapping just completes it all... Thanks for looking as always!

No comments: