Monday, February 27, 2012

February's Scrapathon

... at Cors and Deds' Mansion again! I was so excited and could not wait for February 25 to come, because it was the 2nd month of LBS' Scrapathon. Here I get to scrap my own pages, I'm running kinda late on my own pages hahaha! I decided to open Iris Uy's Websters Pages kit because it was getting enough dust on my shelf already. Just lifted her first page and the rest of what I did were my own versions...




You Make me Smile... its so seldom that I get to have good shots of Lorenzo these days, he's at the phase that he doesn't want to be photographed and I just hate it! I used here Websters Pages pps, cardstock, Prima flowers and Shabby Chic Treasure resin, Memory Mist spray, lace, Ranger distressed inks, Adirondack acrylic dabber paint, eyelets, Jillie Beans Soup Sprout and glittered glue.



My Juan and Only... Photo was taken last year during the Linggo ng Wika activity in school. Finally finished it after 2 attempts! I used here cardstock, Websters Pages pps, Prima flower, Memory Mist spray, glittered glue, buttons and DMC thread, Ranger distressed inks, AAC chipboard letters and Jillie Beans Soup Sprout.




Boys to Men... are the 3 loves of my life! I used here Websters Pages pps, Prima flowers and letter stickers, laces, bling, native twine, glittered glue, corrugated board, Ranger distressed ink, Adirondack acrylic dabber ink, Memory mist spray and Jillie Bean Soup Sprout.




Love... Got a good shot of Luigi during the Valentine celebration at Solenad, Sta. Rosa, there were 3 tarpaulins in a huge tent and this was only one free of people taking photos. I used here Dream Street and Pink Paisley pps, cardstocks, K and Company metal key, baker's twine, Prima flower and some silk leaves. Wish to thank Helga for my wishblade title!




Kuya and Pia... Luigi and Pia at Teriyaki Boy, Tagaytay City. I used here Dream Street, Websters Pages and Cosmo Crickett pps, buttons, baker's twine, cardstock and AAS wooden fence.

It was a productive weekend! I get to pack the 136 pages for service, cleared away empty pockets of flowers and embies, cleaned my working table, made my accounting tables for my student's lessons, spent time with hubby and scrap friends and finally, scrapped 5 layouts for my 2 boys! And for the last task, BLOGGED my weekend getaway hahaha!

Got to clear my week, its Lorenzo's 8th birthday and I still don't know what to do! I am just happy, I was able to buy him a nice pair of snickers which he actually choose. Have a great week ahead peeps, TFL!

No comments: