Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My first work for the year... Challenge 12!

Its the first day of the new year! And I'm a bit energized to post and just hop around... Its our 12th challenge over at the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog, so I hope you can join us for another season along with our new designers and sketches.





Baby Rhian... she's my bestfriend Timi's pretty baby girl and I'm one of her godmother. Photo was taken during her baptism in 2010. I used here Cosmo Cricket pps, cardstocks, Bangkok paper flowers and silk leaves, and Brillance black ink. I made the layout very simple following the sketch and I just used foam tapes for depth. 

So what's in store for 2013? I wish to see a lot of scrapping and creating, another school year with the school I am now teaching, finish my academic subjects in the grad school, a little travel and some ME time, and still a lot of adventures and happy moments with my kids and my family. Lord, please grant me a strong and healthy body and mind to keep up all my visions. 2013, please be good to me!

To kick off the start of the year, I have work na tomorrow! Need to put myself in the reality mode... TFL! 

No comments: