Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First few pages for the New Year!


YeHey! Finally had the time to unwind and scrapped again... Its the first bonding moment of the LB Scrpaholics for the year and celebrated Doc Ritz's birthday with an overnight scrap. Its great to be with good friends at the same time, love the things that you do together. I was able to make four layouts over the night, a bit slow because I spent more time chit chatting with friends. 

Christmas 2012... This is page is for Lorenzo, this will give him the idea of family and opening gifts, which he always looks forward on holidays. I used here Fancy Pants pps, Prima leaves, buttons, baker's twine, brillance ink and washi tape from Helga.


Christmas 2012... This one is for Luigi. An annual shot of how our little family is slowly growing. I used here assorted christmas papers, rick rack ribbons, brillance ink, paper leaves, metals and DMC threads for the stitches. 


One of a Kind... Finally captured a good smile from Luigi! I just love the sketch and idea of this page, clean, easy and innovative. I used here October Afternoon pps, washi tapes, Echo Park tag and sticker, baker's twine, Prima paper flower, buttons, rick rack ribbons, Maya Road mists and DMC threads.


@ 44!...  Turned 44 last month. Getting old but totally enjoying life! I used here Webster's Pages pps, Prima flowers, silk leaves, buds, Thicker's foam numbers, and ribbons.


As of now, I'm half way on my 2-week vacation from my masters class. Yes, I'm done with the second semester of studying and right now, still evaluating things for the coming 3rd trimester. Taking it slowly for now and just enjoying life... and scrapping!

Thanks for looking as always, have a great weeks ahead!


No comments: