Friday, February 1, 2013

13th Challenge is UP!

The Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog is UP for its 13th sketch... Thanks to LG Belarmino for creating a very versatile sketch! And also, Iris Uy is our first Guest Designer. So head on to our blog and join this month's challenge!



Bring in the Claws... It was my birthday celebration here and Luigi just showed his super love for eating and FOOD! We had lunch at Claw Daddy in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa City... and YES, the claws are great with tons of garlic. I used here MM pps, October Afternoon pps, cardstocks, Tim Holtz's ticket, Autumn Leaves brads, baker's twine, Prima paper flower, wooden mini clothes' pin, AAS foam letters and Maya Road mist.

One week to go and vacation will be over, :(  I'm just resting and taking it slow for now, scrapping a lot, kissing my bed, catching up with photo shoots and having a trip to my physician are all as scheduled. Will be enrolling for my 3rd Tri next week and getting my grades too, and just hoping for another good semesters in Masters. Life!

Time to play again! TFL peeps!

No comments: