Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Grad School Experience...

I thought of scrapping my grad-school experiences to add up to my precious collection of memories and fun with my classmates. Multi-photos layout could better show what I was up to this past few months...


First Trimester... My period of terrible adjustments and stress! Going back to school was a major decision for me, but I have to do it for my kids, that is my motivating factor here. Took Foundations of Business Management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Research... stress was all worth it, when I got my grades!



Second Trimester... My second 3 1/5 months of studying, took 2 major subjects Marketing Mangement and Productions and Operations Management, and 1 minor which is Organization Communication. This term was GREAT, although it was expected to be hard, but I just learned a lot! I used here Cosmo Cricket pps, cardstocks, fabric tape, washi tape, buttons, baker's twine, AAS wooden embies, AC mixed letter stickers and Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts.

Third Tri is up on Saturday and I'm off to enroll today! Here's praying and hoping for another semester of learning, bonding with classmates and good grades!

TFL!

No comments: