Sunday, March 24, 2013

FSBC's Challenge 15

I'm back! Took me awhile to sign in my blog... I don't know what happened but I'm glad to be blogging again. Sketch 15 of the Filipino Scrapbooker Challenge is late! But I wish to share it still.


Bless this Food... this layout is part of a Christmas gift to my bestfriend Timi, I scrapped the baptismal party of my Goddaughter Rhianelle. The sketch was done by my co-designer LG Belarmino. I used here DCWV pps, Websters Pages pps, cardstocks and ribbons.

Still coping up with my scrapping! Next week will be a long week of vacation for the Catholics who are celebrating the Holy Week. I will be staying with my family and kids most of the time, catch up with home cleaning, scrapping of course, be-friend my camera again and never miss summer memories, eat out and just keep away from case analysis for the coming 7 days. Well, just make everything happen!

TFL! Miss blogging!

No comments: