Thursday, August 22, 2013

FSBC Challenge 26 is late....!

... Totally forgot to blog for almost two months! Oh but better late than never, here's my Challenge 26 take!


 

Hong Kong Bound... Here's another HK page for Little Chuy. It was his first time to ride an airplane and he was just excited and delighted with the experience. I used here Polar Bear Press pps, Creative Imagination's circle sticker, cardstock, mailing envelope, buttons, baker's twine, cork stickers, Echo Park stickers, October Afternoon ticket and letter stickers and DMC thread.

 School is suspended for almost a week because of a terrible storm here in the Philippines. The kids are home and bored with TV and cable movies. But not for ME! It leaves me with lot of things to do here at home... aside from home cleaning and cooking, I have tons of paper work like my internship paper, financial  management assignments and grades for my teaching work. I only have a few weeks for my internship defense and 1st semester will be done soon.

I just miss scrapping, it has been almost 2 months since I last played with my scissors and paper... can't wait for my semestral break to reunite with them!

TFL! Gotta go for now.

No comments: