Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wooden Tile Hangers


Slowly getting crafty once again... and just spending my last day of vacation on my scrappy abode! Bought these wooden tile hangers in a local supermarket months ago and just thought of transforming them into something more personalized. I just feel sorry because I only got six.


I used here DCWV's Blue Citrus Stack which I got as a present from my auntie in America, Teresa Collins Crush die-cut charms, some native twine, fabric tapes and bottons. I just can't get enough of making handmade Christmas presents. Every year, I find myself squeezing some time to create and give them to my friends and family. I wish I can find some more because they are very easy to make and lovely to give as presents. 

I'm done for the day's play,  but my mind is still whirling with lots of ideas and scrappiness. I hope Mr. Mojo won't leave me by this time!

Thanks for looking peeps!

No comments: