Tuesday, December 3, 2013

FSCB Challenge 38 is UP!

It's my last sketch design for the Filipino Scrapbooker's Challenge Blog for the year... time really flies so fast!  Its another sketch creation from our designer Melissa, here goes...





Documented Adventure... more Disneyland adventure for my boys, like the ice cream spree at the Small World place, Tomorrowland with Buzz Lightyear and the train ride. I used here Prima pps, Echo Park cardstock stickers, cardstocks, Scenic Route pps, cork stickers, fabric ribbons, buttons and DMC thread.

Christmas is just coming and I am done with my presents shopping! Its the first week of December and I just celebrated my birthday last weekend. It was a time for family bonding and just self pampering. Look what it was last December 1...


I had my favorite peppermint mocha frap and a bag of scrapbook papers and embies... and I am just HAPPY at 45.

TFL guys!




No comments: