Sunday, December 14, 2014

Frames!





It's great to be creating once again! 

I've been both busy with work and a little on scrapping. As usual, I am still doing my personalized Christmas presents and for this year, I still made a lot of framed calendars and now scrapped picture frames. I made use of my paper scraps, some Thailand paper flowers, chipboards, cardstocks, ribbons and native twine.  

Its 10 days before Christmas and everyone is busy shopping and wrapping presents. I'm done decorating our little home and 90% done with Christmas shopping. I wish to finish my lessons and prelim grades before the year ends, and of course, the final hard bound copies of my thesis. Other than these, I am on Christmas vacation mode already... can't wait!

Thanks for looking as always!


No comments: