Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Back to my normal life...


YES! Life is slowly going back to normal after 28 months of studying and keeping away my cutters and scissors. I feel great to finish 27 pages of 12 x 12 layouts and 3 calendars on frame. Here's my week's accomplishments...



I took advantage of my little break from teaching and the waiting game from my thesis language editing. It took awhile for me to put back my scrapping mood, clean and re-organize my scraproom upstairs, and eventually create again. I am back on scrapbooking for service and at the same time, making Christmas presents since its less than 50 days before Christmas once again. The calendars are made from wooden frames, kraft papers, native twine, paper flowers and old scraps of Sassafras papers.

I am just happy I'm back again... scrapping, blogging and creating.

Thanks for looking, as always.

No comments: