Sunday, September 17, 2017

Celebrating Graduations

Happy Birthday Daddy! I want to blog today to remember that it's your special day there in heaven. 

With that, I just want to stay at home. Weekends are so precious for a working Mom... there should not be a single moment wasted! After all the home chores, I see to it that there are still energy left to scrap and create. Last weekend, I made 4 pages for my two boys. Last school year was very memorable for them because they both graduated -- Luigi from college with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management and Lorenzo from grade school.


 




I almost lost track of my scrapbook things. I don't have new stash now since it has been a while since I went shopping in the mainland. I still love using Simple Stories, buttons, cardstocks, DMC threads and foam tapes. I just want to keep all these memories...

Keep on creating and TFL!

No comments: